TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. “Dazzle”, “we”, “us”, “our” refers to Dazzle the entity. “Website” refers to the URL and all contents and links published on it. We reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions without notice to you.
2. Applicants must be 18 years or over at the time of application.
3. Applicant Fees: The admin fee of £5 needs to be paid with the application. This fee is non-refundable. In certain cases, an application fee is not required. Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in the competition unless otherwise stated.
4. Photographs supplied by the contestant for promotional material must have permission from the photographer which is the responsibility of the applicant.
5. By entering the competition, you agree to be photographed and filmed at any time during the competition by the hired photographer and/or videographer. Photos or videos taken at any Dazzle event may be printed or used online at our own discretion. All photos and footage are the property of Dazzle. All Dazzle photos and footage are not to be used in conjunction with the promotion of other competitions; this includes websites, social media posts, and printed material.
6. As this is a cabaret and burlesque competition some contestants will be removing articles of clothing–no full frontal nudity is permitted at any time.
7. Each finalist must perform routines of their own making that adhere to the rules and guidelines, outlined by the competition. Failure to comply with this condition with lead to immediate disqualification.
8. Finalists will be judged according to the criteria of the competition. The judge’s decision is final.
9. Finalists will not be paid for any performance in the Dazzle competition. We are not responsible nor liable for any costs incurred for competitors to participate in Dazzle.
10. Dazzle and its owners are not is not responsible for any injuries sustained in performances during the competition. Finalists must have their own Personal Accident Cover Insurance. Dazzle will do its utmost to ensure the safety of all of its performers. The venue will be covered for any Public Liability. Finalists are liable for their own props and costumes and are thus responsible for any injuries sustained as a result of their use.
11. Dazzle does not issue ticket refunds for any of its events.